Why I Jailbreak

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
it allows me to fall in love with my phone all over again every single day!!! Everytime I make a new tweak to my lockscreen I spend the rest of the day looking at it. Unfortunately my image hosting is down today so I'll just attach my newest lockscreen :D:D:D

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
it allows me to fall in love with my phone all over again every single day!!! Everytime I make a new tweak to my lockscreen I spend the rest of the day looking at it. Unfortunately my image hosting is down today so I'll just attach my newest lockscreen :D:D:D

can you share that wp please?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one reason why i stopped messing with themes is due to so many of them looking "unnatural" and un-iOS like. then you get the ones that will degrade the workability of the device and what it was meant to do. this is why i lean towards tweaks/utilities that make a great system even better. if anyone were to look at my phone they would never know it was jailbroken

in fact, whenever i install a new app or tweak and i see that it compromises the stability of the device, i get rid of it. paid or not

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea I found a lot of themes to just feel weird. Found a nice android theme but it felt limited compared to an actual android phone (old theme I think)

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish Bytafont allowed you to change system fonts but it not be incorporated into all the apps. Just maybe the status bar and icon labels.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
one reason why i stopped messing with themes is due to so many of them looking "unnatural" and un-iOS like. then you get the ones that will degrade the workability of the device and what it was meant to do. this is why i lean towards tweaks/utilities that make a great system even better. if anyone were to look at my phone they would never know it was jailbroken

in fact, whenever i install a new app or tweak and i see that it compromises the stability of the device, i get rid of it. paid or not

Ditto. For me, 9 times out of 10, the themes were the culprit in causing instability on my iPhone.
I am bare bones when it comes to themes. I have my own carrier image and I customized 4 of the stock app icons. The rest is stock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro