Searched Google to no avail. I'm using TetherMe and Tetherize to remove the blue bar at the top of my iPhone, what I'm looking for is another tweak/way to add a icon to the status bar so I at least know when/how many devices are actually connected. Any one know a way to do this?
    11-01-2011 10:53 PM
    Did you check out OpenNotifier? I'm not sure if it lets you do this, but it includes lots of options for status bar icons. I vaguely remember MyWi also includes an option for an icon instead of a bar, but you should do research on that before purchasing it.
    11-02-2011 06:42 AM
    Did you check out OpenNotifier? I'm not sure if it lets you do this, but it includes lots of options for status bar icons. I vaguely remember MyWi also includes an option for an icon instead of a bar, but you should do research on that before purchasing it.
    From what I've read OpenNotifier is not iOS 5 compatible yet. I've also heard my carrier can detect tethering used by MyWi so I have stayed away from that. But thanks for the reply, I'll keep my eye on OpenNotifier for an iOS 5 update.
    11-02-2011 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD