add this repo and install!!

Code:
    http://www.intelliborn.com/isxbeta
    i am just giving it a go now!
    10-29-2011 04:24 AM
    does not require reboot. restart springboard only

so far everything has been running smooth for me. lots of options. statusbar icons for calls, unread mail and SMS
    10-29-2011 04:54 AM
    collapsible sections in the NC, Tweet or post to Facebook right from the NC as advertised!
    10-29-2011 04:57 AM
    seems to be a little issue with making payment, for now. looks like the beta is set up on a 3 day trial. hope the payment option is fixed before then

well worth staying up until 4am--and going!
    10-29-2011 05:00 AM
    the UI looks absolutely amazing, just like if Apple were to implement it

RSS feeds working great right from my Reeder App. did not have to add any additional info

edit: i did in fact have to add my google reader acct. and it comes with a lot of defaults/suggestions as well
    Last edited by BLiNK; 10-29-2011 at 05:55 AM.
    10-29-2011 05:06 AM
    currently payment can be made within the ISX (Cydia) page. not within the installed app, for now
    10-29-2011 05:56 AM
    also wanted to add that the support is superb. these guys put a lot of work into this and clearly care

this is what separates the good from the best! i.e. biteSMS, LockInfo etc..
    10-29-2011 06:17 AM
    BOOM!

10-29-2011 06:18 AM
    d/l now...............payment worked for me
    10-29-2011 09:35 AM
    Dl'd and it's working great. Awesome job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-29-2011 10:12 AM
    D/L trial, will be purchasing it for sure....AWESOME! It's smooth and worked perfectly after respring, just simply an awesome app.

Bob
    10-29-2011 10:30 AM
    @Blink Hey, how does it work with a passcode? Do you have to enter in passcode before you can use it on the lock screen? Or does it bypass the passcode? Thx in advance!
    10-29-2011 01:02 PM
    Question: I'm reading in forums that it isn't compatible with BiteSMS...can anyone elaborate? Does it just not have Bite integrated into it, or does it actually crash something? Can you have both installed and use them separately?

Also, for LockInfo users: did you need to uninstall LI before installing this, or can you just disable LockInfo while using IntelliscreenX?

Thanks!
    10-29-2011 01:31 PM
    not sure about the passcode scenario. if i were you i would download it anyways, it's on a 3 day trial and worth the 9.99

biteSMS did not make anything crash for me. it just did not work; quick reply isn't there. when i tried quick compose it was underneath ISX and i could not access any buttons. so i just removed bite. i'm not sure what their plans are with it as they are not even answering tweets about it, last i checked

i have seen a lot of people have issues arise with having LI and ISX installed at the same time. personally i would remove EVERYTHING LockInfo and go full blown ISX and enjoy it. Ashman has his work cut out for him, that's for sure!

the Ticker feed is awesome. Massie, get it!
    10-29-2011 02:38 PM
    Hey BLiNK, I was just coming to ask you something else: saw this from you over at iDb: "SMS, Email and Phone calls are the 3 statusbar icons in ISX." Is there no notifications icon? That and the Bite thing have me holding off for now, but I'll probably jump on it later. (You know it's useless trying to resist these things.)

Thanks for being TiPb's beta tester!
    10-29-2011 02:43 PM
    haha no problem. my pleasure! no notification statusbar icon, for now i guess. not sure if this system really needs one since there is a lot of info all over. my way to help this is to clear notifications often..

i'll definitely keep this thread up to date with new info and especially anything to do with biteSMS

the public beta ends Sunday night? i think..
    10-29-2011 02:54 PM
    @Blink Hey, how does it work with a passcode? Do you have to enter in passcode before you can use it on the lock screen? Or does it bypass the passcode? Thx in advance!
    You can use everything on lockscreen without passcode. Once you hit something that will take you to actual app you have to enter passcode.

So it will be possible to read mail, mark it unread, read facebook etc etc without passcode if you have it displayed on lockscreen.
    10-29-2011 04:00 PM
    haha no problem. my pleasure! no notification statusbar icon, for now i guess. not sure if this system really needs one since there is a lot of info all over. my way to help this is to clear notifications often..

i'll definitely keep this thread up to date with new info and especially anything to do with biteSMS

the public beta ends Sunday night? i think..
    Yeah I'm not sure you need statusbar icons at all. If I'm using the phone, important things will come by as strokes, if I'm away from the phone I see everything on lock screen. Plus there is badge count .. I agree with Blink, it is a lot info already .. might even switch off something like badge count to not get stressed by all those notifications :P
    10-29-2011 04:04 PM
    has anyone been able to buy theres yet?
    10-29-2011 04:20 PM
    anyone find the setting for "top nshelf" i can't find it
    10-29-2011 04:21 PM
    Anyone else notice there battery drain a little faster since installing ISX? I'm not complaining, I just want to make sure that I don't have another issue.

Bob
    10-29-2011 06:57 PM
    I have noticed that unless you switch location off on Twitter it's always connected
    10-29-2011 07:00 PM
    anyone find the setting for "top nshelf" i can't find it
    Settings > Notificatons look at the bottom. should be named ISX QuickSettings

Anyone else notice there battery drain a little faster since installing ISX? I'm not complaining, I just want to make sure that I don't have another issue.

Bob
    after spending the day with it i have noticed a drain. not too horrible, but it exists. i'm not going to worry too much since its still in the beta stages. i did, however, get rid of RSS and it has improved

there has been an update recently as well..
    10-29-2011 08:03 PM
    Yeah I'm not sure you need statusbar icons at all. If I'm using the phone, important things will come by as strokes, if I'm away from the phone I see everything on lock screen. Plus there is badge count .. I agree with Blink, it is a lot info already .. might even switch off something like badge count to not get stressed by all those notifications :P
    i am kind of thinking of turning off badges myself. if my OCD will allow it
    10-29-2011 08:34 PM
    one thing i have noticed too, as with other situations, using 3G seems to take more of a toll. this lets me know that possibly its not software itself, just options/settings need to be configured better?

also, they are still avoiding the questions about biteSMS. consensus seems to be possibly be their own version: Messages+? anyone heard of this?
    10-29-2011 08:40 PM
84 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD