a killer update is coming..

@intellibornco
    Yes - Messages+ (free), iRealSMS, & BiteSMS support is included in this upcoming 1.1 IntelliScreenX!
    9 hours ago via web
    @intellibornco
    Ok - got 5 (that was quick .. Thanks all! We are hoping for a ISX + Messages+ release in the next 48 hours.
    9 hours ago via web
    11-15-2011 08:10 PM
    a killer update is coming..
    I actually just bought ISX today because of the tweet about BiteSMS. One question: is there a way to keep ISX hidden on the lockscreen but available as a pull-down panel? (Like InfoShade in Lockinfo, or how ISX behaves when the phone is unlocked.) I want to use it at the lockscreen without unlocking my phone, but don't want it covering my wallpaper all the time.

Thanks--so far this looks like an amazing app.

(EDIT: Forget it, I just had to free up my status bar setting in Activator. I do have a different question: no matter how I set the opacity in the Settings panel, the backgrounds for my SBSettings toggles and the weather widget are still very clear. Is there a way to make those opaque?)
    Last edited by Massie; 11-15-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    11-15-2011 09:16 PM
    Thought you all might like some sneak peeks at the upcoming Messages+ integration (and a RT button for Twitter) that have come out on Twitter from https://twitter.com/#!/Tinasintunes

11-16-2011 07:58 AM
    the opacity feature has been talked about on twitter from others and i think they will be addressing it
    11-16-2011 09:21 AM
    Thought you all might like some sneak peeks at the upcoming Messages+ integration (and a RT button for Twitter) that have come out on Twitter from https://twitter.com/#!/Tinasintunes

Click to view quoted image

nice! i hope bite gets the same integration

i hope this current set up is themed 'cause i am not really liking the font
    11-16-2011 09:23 AM
    very odd indeed. as you know ISX is still in the beta process and i would suggest maybe sending them a tweet regarding this issue. or you can maybe try troubleshooting yourself. remove/reinstall, respring, reboot
    I now know that this has something to do with the weather widget because ISX only disappears when the weather widget is active.

I think ISX slides away if I wake the iphone from standby and the weather auto update time limit was reached...
    11-16-2011 10:41 AM
    my settings are exactly like below yet ISX is available on the LS every time i wake the device unless i turn off "Show on Lock Screen". although if i turn off "Show on Startup" it still shows up on startup. i have been chalking it up to the beta.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.
    there should be a new update coming soon so well see how that goes
    11-16-2011 01:12 PM
    Update is out now!
    11-17-2011 02:26 AM
    I updated mine this morning to the non beta version, and it was working great with bitesms integration and everything. I resprung this afternoon and all of a sudden it keeps going into safe mode. I haven't installed anything since then so everything is the same. is anyone experiencing this issue as well?
    11-17-2011 05:17 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD