iOS 5 (tethered) jailbreakers?

iOS 5 (tethered) jailbreakers?

• Total voters

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just taking a head count :)

i have been bouncing back & forth due to my OCD but with IntelliScreenX and or the "new" LockInfo coming soon, i may stick with it

i do have to say that every time i have been tethered i have not ran into any mysterious-random reboots (knock on wood)

KarrieLyne

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if I count because this is the first time I've ever jailbroken my phone and now I can't imagine not having it jailbroken!! What a difference a few tweaks makes!!

Granted, I can't wait for the unteathered so I can stop worrying about the reboot. :)

I also saw the IntelliScreenX video and cannot wait until it's release. Genius!

CHAM89

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I jailbroke my iphone 4 running iOS 5 this morning with redsnow and so far no problems, and it seems a lot of the cydia tweaks and apps already support iOS 5. About to install the semi-tether though just in case..

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
All the way. The only thing I'm still really missing are good lockscreen themes, but I'm a little wary of installing Winterboard these days.

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm tethered JB on iOS 5.
aeff519a-07e8-b0f4.jpg
aeff519a-07f5-160e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if I count because this is the first time I've ever jailbroken my phone and now I can't imagine not having it jailbroken!! What a difference a few tweaks makes!!

Granted, I can't wait for the unteathered so I can stop worrying about the reboot. :)

I also saw the IntelliScreenX video and cannot wait until it's release. Genius!

not only does it count but you should get a bonus! being tethered for your first time on a jailbroken device tells me that you like to take chances and like to tinker. nice to see!

it only gets easier with the Untethered, as you already know

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke my iphone 4 running iOS 5 this morning with redsnow and so far no problems, and it seems a lot of the cydia tweaks and apps already support iOS 5. About to install the semi-tether though just in case..

I would stay away from the semi tethered as there have been many people reporting problems with it.

CHAM89

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I would stay away from the semi tethered as there have been many people reporting problems with it.

yea thats what I ended up doing, a friend of mine said the same thing and that they were planning on fixing it in a few days so I decided it was probably better to hold off

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I JB last night after going thru withdraw. I did have a mysterious random reboot for some reason while I was reading twitter. But it rebooted fine and I didn't need to reconnect to a computer. I will have to watch this.

Seven77...are you getting themes to work properly? I tried last night and winteboard and a few themes caused all kinds of issues. Cool theme, does it come in blue?

Bob

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on the fence about jailbreaking. I really want to wait until an untethered is available, but I'm reeeaaally tempted to do it anyway lol

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the fence about this topic too. I don't mind doing it cuz customizing is always nice. I'm just worried about those reboots when I'm away from my laptop and I can't get my phone to work.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the fence about this topic too. I don't mind doing it cuz customizing is always nice. I'm just worried about those reboots when I'm away from my laptop and I can't get my phone to work.

The semi tethered jailbreak allows you to still use your phone after a reboot.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i've been tethered for a while now and have not experienced any random reboots. not a fan of the semi tether since it still is in beta

grunt, ISX is 9.99 and is well worth it. IntelliScreenX > LockInfo

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
i've been tethered for a while now and have not experienced any random reboots. not a fan of the semi tether since it still is in beta

grunt, ISX is 9.99 and is well worth it. IntelliScreenX > LockInfo

So, i take it that you think that ISX is better than what Lockinfo can come up with?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR