I have ios5 jailbroken with redsnow. Everything has been fine. I just woke up and went to the app store and have 3 updates. I try updating and nothing happens. So I tried respringing my device. When I respring my device my PHONE ICON disappears!! I dont know whats going on. I even tried updating the apps in itunes and it says connection times out after like a 30 seconds. Is anyone else having problems? Id hate to restore and lose everything for nothing if it is just an issue on apples end.
    10-25-2011 11:40 PM
    last week i had an issue where there were updates available so i updated yet the notifications were still there, like i never updated. so i updated again and the same thing happened. after leaving it alone for an hour or so it corrected itself

was it on Apples end or was it a jailbreak issue? unfortunately this will not be the last time any one of us will be wondering this. imperfections, battery drains, mysterious data loss etc. it's all part of jailbreaking
    10-26-2011 12:10 AM
    I have been trying to update 1 app for the last 3 hours and it keeps failing saying it can't connect to iTunes store. So I think there is an Apple server issue.

I'm not jailbroken.
    10-26-2011 12:22 AM
    I have been trying to update 1 app for the last 3 hours and it keeps failing saying it can't connect to iTunes store. So I think there is an Apple server issue.

I'm not jailbroken.
    Ya I forgot I had an ipad too,lol, so i tried on my ipad and got the same results.
    10-26-2011 12:29 AM
    I'm having issues updating an app as well I'm not jailbroken

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    10-26-2011 12:34 AM
    I was having problems earlier today updating it kept saying can not install at this time. Tried a couple hours later and it worked fine.
    10-26-2011 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD