Thought I'd start a thread so we can keep up on bugs and ask each other questions. To wit: I'm on the latest Lockinfo beta (3.2.0.11) and am having an issue with InfoShade--I absolutely cannot get it to activate on the lockscreen no matter what gesture I assign to it. The setting just never seems to take. I can assign lockscreen gestures to other things in Lockinfo, but InfoShade just doesn't recognize anything. Ideas?
    10-17-2011 09:35 PM
    Well, that was fast: I reported it to David Ashman (LockInfo developer) who confirmed it's a bug; he just fixed it, he said.
    10-17-2011 10:38 PM
    so is there a way to disable the Notification Center? i feel like there would be some major conflicts going on with these

also, i cannot imagine LI looking better than the original UI, personal preference
    10-17-2011 11:01 PM
    Totally agree on the UI front...Lockinfo isn't the prettiest thing. In fact, I themed my last install to look like the Notification Center pull-down pane and plan to do it again as soon as I'm on a stable release.

Still figuring out the bit about disabling Notification Center. I've got the pull-down shade set to show on Homescreens and in Applications (via Activator) and have turned on the PopUp Blocker built into Lockinfo; hopefully that will keep my lock screen clear, but I haven't had any notifications yet to test it out. Ideally, my settings are:

-Apple's Notification Center pull-down in Homescreen and while in apps.
    -A clear lockscreen with the option to pull down InfoShade from the statusbar.

What I'm not sure on still is whether or not LockInfo will pick up on new notifications for apps that have the "Show in Lockscreen" option turned off in the Apple settings.
    10-17-2011 11:19 PM
    Where do I get lockinfo from? I can't stand not being Jailbroken anymore. So I guess I'll just use the tethered version. Knowing my luck as soon as I do the dev team will release the untethered.

BTW. I wrote this whole thing using Siri. With not one mistake got to love this phone.
    10-17-2011 11:36 PM
    For the LockInfo betas, you need to add the beta repo to your Cydia sources:
    http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/
    10-17-2011 11:43 PM
    For the LockInfo betas, you need to add the beta repo to your Cydia sources:
    http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/
    thanks a bunch
    10-18-2011 12:45 AM
    Is it possible to theme LockInfo on iOS 5? I have the Winterboard fix installed, but when I apply a LockInfo theme, it isn't working.
    10-18-2011 02:22 PM
    Is it possible to theme LockInfo on iOS 5? I have the Winterboard fix installed, but when I apply a LockInfo theme, it isn't working.
    I haven't explored this yet since it's still in Beta (I don't want to have to redo it with each new release) but was planning on looking later tonight. Are you using the themes developed for LockInfo 3.0? Older ones definitely won't work and newer ones will probably require some updating. I'm going to look at the image names tonight and will report back at some point...
    10-18-2011 04:28 PM
    My clock on the lockscreen has disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back? I don't see the usual hide clock setting or anything like that.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
    Last edited by TiNuts; 10-19-2011 at 02:08 AM.
    10-19-2011 01:25 AM
    Okay, I spent a little time with this tonight and can report that most of the images are the same...I themed this without Winterboard since I've heard it was pretty buggy still--I just went in and changed the original images in LockInfo. So: it can be done. Not sure exactly why I did it, since I'll just have to do it again with each update...I'm sure I'd eventually use Winterboard for this.

10-19-2011 01:41 AM
    Would love to know how you got the InfoShade background to look like the notification center. Any tip/tricks or how to?
    10-21-2011 07:04 PM
    Check these threads:
    MacThemes Forum / [LockInfo] iOS5 Style SD and HD
    http://forums.tipb.com/jailbreak-app...s-5-style.html

basically you need to add an image manually to your LockInfo folder. I uploaded it and gave instructions somewhere in there...
    10-21-2011 07:35 PM
    Sweet. Thanks!
    10-21-2011 07:42 PM
    Awesome updates coming soon!

Last edited by Massie; 10-25-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    10-25-2011 11:53 AM
    looks pretty sweet!!
    10-25-2011 09:28 PM
    Massie, is this available to the public? (beta)
    10-26-2011 02:57 AM
    There is a beta out (add http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/) but this version isn't out yet. Basically he's rewriting everything to work within the native Notification Center so it's taking a while.
    10-26-2011 07:57 AM
    it's nice to see Ashman stepping it up. now, i may have to wait and see what LI is going to bring to the table before i make the jump to IntelliScreenX

although, i do like how ISX has the twitter, facebook & rss feeds that scroll across the top...
    10-26-2011 09:43 AM
    I like the look of it, but I seem to remember a lot of bug reports with their earlier apps. Definitely interested in trying it out though!
    10-26-2011 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD