whats the status of Untethered ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i believe Apple has stepped up the Cat & Mouse games with the Delta Updates. i'm going to assume that just like during the iOS 5 beta process they will be unavailable to anyone with a jailbroken device. which in turn will leave a lot of people behind in the update scene unless there is continuos exploit

just my guess anyways

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Its going to be my first time to jail break mine so i think i'm going to wait for the unteathered version... any site u guys recommend were i can stay on thats legit with the Jail Break downloads and info

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
stick with the official dev team blog. anything else could be a con.. if they ask for money or ur credit card.. its a fraud. jailbreaking is free .. info u wil find plenty of how to guides online..

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
stick with the official dev team blog. anything else could be a con.. if they ask for money or ur credit card.. its a fraud. jailbreaking is free .. info u wil find plenty of how to guides online..

Whats there direct link so i can book mark them

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on a iOS 5 vzw untethered JB as well. Hope one is on its way. Sitting with stock iOS 5

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
couldnt wait..

couldnt wait any longer.. hehe

using ios 5.0 stock

will miss my jailbreak.. hope the devteam releases it soon!!

i have my SHSH for 4.3.3 so guess i will downgrade unless they put out an untethered soon..

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
cant use a tethered .. maybe for an ipad its fine. iphone no.. will have to carry my macbook with me also..just incase i need to reboot and tether again! not very practical.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
What is wrong with the tethered jailbreak it works great for me.

yep, i agree. there is a lot of misconception around the tethered jailbreak. typically the same people who are worried about it should not be attempting in the first place

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice