Those of you running on the tethered jailbreak, I looked at the redsnow beta, and saw this:

THIS JAILBREAK IS INTENDED ONLY FOR DEVELOPERS OF JAILBROKEN APPS! There are just too many broken components (Apples official apps, 3rd-party App Store apps, Cydia apps, MobileSubstrate apps, etc) for this to be useful to anyone but those truly looking to fix bugs in their iOS 5 jailbroken apps. (Seriously!)
    So that made me concerned that the apps I'm after wouldn't work anyways. Anyone know the status on MiWi and most importantly BiteSMS in iOS 5 tethered jailbreak via redsnow?
    10-13-2011 06:27 PM
    Those of you running on the tethered jailbreak, I looked at the redsnow beta, and saw this:

So that made me concerned that the apps I'm after wouldn't work anyways. Anyone know the status on MiWi and most importantly BiteSMS in iOS 5 tethered jailbreak via redsnow?
    MiWi has already been updated for 5.0 (just checked), and I remember someone saying a few weeks ago that BiteSMS was in beta for 5.0.. so it's probably almost there too.
    10-13-2011 06:44 PM
    Not sure why I was being lazy lol ba quick google search says both are working. Let's hope they are right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-13-2011 06:50 PM
    can reboot if I need to and not lose my phone until I get home. I'm a long way from my home computer when I'm at work (53 mile one-way commute), and that's a long time to be without my phone
    Can someone answer this?

Don't want to be tethered and reboot and loose my phone until I get home...

Thanks!
    10-14-2011 03:43 PM
    Can someone answer this?

Don't want to be tethered and reboot and loose my phone until I get home...

Thanks!
    If you install something in Cydia then it asks you to reboot, you can push the home button to close Cydia.
    10-14-2011 07:29 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD