This is great: along with the expected untethered jailbreak of iOS5, today brought the news that Preference Loader has been updated, which makes it possible for other jailbreak developers to update the Settings panel options for their own tweaks.

Expect a flood of your favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks to be updated for iOS5 in short order!
    10-10-2011 11:34 AM
    i hope so. i was beginning to think the jailbreak community had lost a little bit of steam
    10-10-2011 12:53 PM
    This is great news
    10-10-2011 01:28 PM
    meh don't really care I'm sitting pretty on 4.3.5 and will wait til iOS 5 is out and JBen with no complaints before upgrading.
    10-10-2011 04:00 PM
    meh don't really care I'm sitting pretty on 4.3.5 and will wait til iOS 5 is out and JBen with no complaints before upgrading.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not updating yet either...but it's nice to know things will be ready to go when I want to make the jump!
    10-10-2011 04:44 PM
    maybe I'm just naive but having been JBen for so long I guess I just have trust in the JB devs. Each iOS upgrade I know they will have things ready. In the least atleast the things I need to use. I'm not a heavy user of tweak apps so usually my select few apps are staples of the JB nation. I didn't mean to rain on your parade at all I thought it was awesome when I saw that SBSettings are in the beta stage. I was more saying that I had confidence that I would be able to move to iOS 5
    10-10-2011 05:36 PM
    i have a lot of $ invested in jailbreak apps & tweaks that i will be looking forward to using again. not interested in themes, changing icons etc.. anymore

i wouldn't have had a problem running a tethered JB on the iOS 5 (betas) but most were not up to par
    10-10-2011 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD