Ios5 being released in 4 days, 5 exploits for Jailbreak, jailbreakme jailbreak?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
With ios5 released to the public. And Comex and whoever announcement saying they have found 5 exploits in ios5. And jailbreakme.com being sold and them having there new site up. Can we expect a jailbreakme type jailbreak on the 12th when the expected ios5 release will be. I don't know the websites blogs for the Devs so wondering if the rumors or info is out there. Because from what we know and Ios5 Beta to ios5 GM being first released almost 5 months ago they are probaly ready. But thats just my opinion.

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Jailbreakme.com has been bought back by Jay Freeman (saurik). And not for a while we won't have that ability to jb via browser. It will have to be through redsn0w via dfu mode and USB cable

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't heard anything about the actual method, only that there are several exploits available. That said, I'd guess it won't be an on-device jailbreak just because they're more difficult to come up with. But you never know.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Jailbreakme.com has been bought back by Jay Freeman (saurik). And not for a while we won't have that ability to jb via browser. It will have to be through redsn0w via dfu mode and USB cable

Surely not just limited to redsn0w with Limera1n, Greenpoison so good at what they do.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77