This is a new revised list dated October 13th I'm sure there are some left out

3GUnrestrictor
    60 Second Lock Screen
    Action Menu
    Action Menu Plus Pack
    ActionBoard
    Activator
    AdBlocker
    Andriodlock XT
    App Switcher Brightness
    AppBackup
    AppLinks
    AppSlide
    AppSync for 5.0
    APT 0.7 HTTPS Method
    Ask to send
    Ayutolock SBSettings
    Backgrounder
    Barrel
    biteSMS - Partially works
    Black Keyboard
    Bolt
    BTStack
    Call Bar - This is new for ios5 and adds incoming calls to notification center
    CallTell
    CleverPin
    Clockplugin for Lockinfo
    CYDelete
    DeleteMail
    DietBar
    Dimmer
    DisplayOut
    Dreamboard
    f.lux
    Fake Carrier
    FakeClockup
    Fastr
    Firewall Ip
    Five Icon Dock
    Five Icon Switcher
    Folder Closer
    FolderLock
    FullScreen for Safari
    HapticPro
    Homepage
    iBlank
    iFile
    Installous
    IP Blocker
    iPhone Modem
    iRealSMS
    iRetina 4+ sbsettings theme
    iRetina GUI
    iSwipe
    KBShortcuts
    Kill Background
    libstatusbar
    LockLauncher
    Media Controller Brightness
    Mobile Substrate
    MobileTerminal
    MxTube
    MyWi
    NoSpot
    OpenSSH
    Overboard
    PagePusher
    PasswordPilit
    PdaNet
    PowerSaver
    Remove Background SBSetting
    RetinaPad
    SBSettings - Now out of date compared to notification center type replacement listed below
    ScreenDimmer
    Serious SBSettings HD
    Silent Vibrate SBSettings
    Slideaway - New for ios5 replaces lockino and native slide to answer on lockscreen. Give you a Phone and Text icon thats themed already for the slider. The opening the phone slider is now slide up and slise down. It has many options. I think Lockinfo is dead now because of this.
    SMS+ - Adds quick reply, quick compose and options as a addon to the factory messages app. No need for bitesms, quickreply, etc anymore after SMS+
    SpringFlash + SBSettings Toggle
    StayOpened
    SuperSlider
    TetherMe
    Veency
    WiFi Booster

The first 3 are new ios5 specific jailbroken apps for notification center

1. SlideCenter
    2. UISettings or BBsettings- Like a SBsettings for notification center
    3. WeeTwitter Widget
    Spring Prefs
    Battery Center
    WeeTwitter
    There around 15-20 notification jailbreak widgets I've seen and tested. You need to google each to get the repos. Big Boss has a big repo for ios5 apps.

4. Activator
    5. Mobile Terminal
    6. Ifile
    7. Direct Closer Pro
    8. Winterboard - If small reboot
    9. SBsettings - Do Not install yet, it gave me major problems and had to re jailbreak ios5 for a second time, everything else seems great.
    10. OpenSSH
    11. iFUNbox
    12. AFC2ADD
    13. 5 Icon Dock

All should work in the lists. I've seen around 15 notification center tweaks. Reply here if you guys know of other apps that are working.
    Last edited by MustangLife; 10-13-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    10-05-2011 03:04 PM
    iOS 5 Jailbreak Tweak Compatibility List | Rohan Sood's Blog

List of working/not working Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 5 | iJailbreak.com

Here is a good link to tested Ios5 apps that are working with ios5. These are June links. I'm sure there is a September,October made list somewhere.
    Last edited by MustangLife; 10-05-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    10-05-2011 03:13 PM
    FullScreen for Safari? have you seen that one?

i'm ready to JB but just for certain things. these Devs have had plenty of time to get their **** together
    10-05-2011 07:03 PM
    Is the a way to get safari from iOS 5 onto 4.*.*?
    10-05-2011 08:05 PM
    To add to this thread. Guys do not try SBsettings on ios5. Made me do a full restore and re jailbreak. After the install I had all my screens go to about a quarter of the phones screen. So small you couldn't click anything. So as far as I've experienced SBsettings is not ready at all. Not even close to useable.

MyWi is working great
    PDAnet supposedly works on Ios5 but not for me MyWi is perfect.

I've tested Resupported and its fine but TVout2 does not work

NoSpot works

I'm really scared to try Winterboard for some reason. But there are notification center themes available.

Here are the links to the Repos that need to be added to get these ios5 specific apps

WrightsCS Cydia Repo - For Battery Center Notification Center widget & 1 other
    ios5beta's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com (This guy added all notification center widgets, ect to one repo to make things easier, this is a must repo
    http://thebigboss.org/ios5beta/ - Around 10 or so widgets for iOS5 notification center, do not install SBSettings from here either.
    sticktron's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com - Cant remember the name of the app
    Invid likes this.
    10-06-2011 03:58 AM
    Here is a list to make it easier. Pic should work
    10-06-2011 04:03 AM
    ibluever on ipod touch not working....it sends the device on safe mode on restart/respring..i tried to use it in safe mode, it couldnt open up bluetooth..i am restoring my ipod not due to this.......sbSettings works for me.......xBackup not working, crashes on startup...
    10-07-2011 08:15 AM
    Here are the links to the Repos that need to be added to get these ios5 specific apps...
    Thanks. Those are exactly the links I was looking for.

Anyone else noticing the much lower free memory on iOS5? I may not be able to theme anymore until I can get my hands on a 4S to replace my 3GS.

I usually find I only have about 100MB free after a reboot now. My poor 3GS.
    10-07-2011 01:39 PM
    Thanks. Those are exactly the links I was looking for.

Anyone else noticing the much lower free memory on iOS5? I may not be able to theme anymore until I can get my hands on a 4S to replace my 3GS.

I usually find I only have about 100MB free after a reboot now. My poor 3GS.
    Yes, I might have been one of the first to report on here a issue with available RAM on ios5. Iphone 3GS are capable of having 150-160 mb's of free RAM and Iphone 4 is capable of 340-350 mb's of RAM. I'm leaning towards notification center over ios5 using more resources. But who knows I'm not a dev so not that educated, lol.
    10-07-2011 05:42 PM
    Five Icon Dock went from working to not. Five Icon Dock will force you to have to do some tricky things to get the phone back in order. Right now guys don't install 5 icon dock on ios5. Also if you are wanting to theme your phone now on ios5 only use dreamboard. Winterboard requires WinterFix in a repo i'm not sure about and you still have to do a couple steps to get it 100%. Phone will go into 1/4 screen. Than must go into safe mode and than respring. To get the 1/4 screen away. 5 icon dock puts phone into recovery mode connect to itunes. And using redsnow to reboot or even get out of recovery mode doesn't work. Kinda of annoying since five icon dock did work. I uninstalled everything because of a RAM usage and was checking what cydia were taking up RAM. On reinstall of 5 icon dock is when my problem happened.
    Last edited by MustangLife; 10-08-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    10-08-2011 11:37 PM
    For guys worrying about compatible apps on ios5. Cydia apps are pretty good at saying compatible with your Ios. I've noticed the updates are started to roll in.
    Last edited by MustangLife; 10-10-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    10-10-2011 03:40 AM
    Here is a new list of compatible jailbreak apps dated October 13th. Use this list first.

http://cydiahelp.com/ios-5-compatibl...s-tweaks-list/
    10-13-2011 01:50 AM
    LOL Mustang.... I just posted the same sheet trying to help others......

Moderator needs to make a STICKY out of this chart link so we can ALL GO TO THE SAME PLACE to check for udpates...... instead of having several posts with updates being placed randomly in the forum.

Just my thoughts.

Oh well..... thanks for posting the chart up as well.
    10-15-2011 04:12 PM
    Weird about SBSettings and FiveIconDock; I've been running both with no issues so far...maybe you had a conflict with another app?
    10-15-2011 06:50 PM
    same here. SBsettings working great!
    10-15-2011 11:36 PM
    Finally had my first issue tonight with my iOS 5 jailbreak...went to unlock my phone and had a Safe Mode crash. Luckily it only required a respring. Only thing I noticed is that I seemed to receive a text just as I was unlocking.

Also had a strange graphic while it was restarting: it sort of looked like a jagged 1/2 inch square in the middle of the screen, made up of three horizontal bars. But everything started up again with no issues.
    10-17-2011 12:13 AM
    Finally had my first issue tonight with my iOS 5 jailbreak...went to unlock my phone and had a Safe Mode crash. Luckily it only required a respring. Only thing I noticed is that I seemed to receive a text just as I was unlocking.

Also had a strange graphic while it was restarting: it sort of looked like a jagged 1/2 inch square in the middle of the screen, made up of three horizontal bars. But everything started up again with no issues.
    I'm on the 4S now sadly no jailbreak. So no more testing cydia compatible apps for me. You guys gotta get Slideaway and CallBar in Cydia. These are ios5 specific jailbreak apps. You will love them.
    10-18-2011 08:32 AM
    To add to this thread. Guys do not try SBsettings on ios5. Made me do a full restore and re jailbreak. After the install I had all my screens go to about a quarter of the phones screen. So small you couldn't click anything. So as far as I've experienced SBsettings is not ready at all. Not even close to useable.

MyWi is working great
    PDAnet supposedly works on Ios5 but not for me MyWi is perfect.

I've tested Resupported and its fine but TVout2 does not work

NoSpot works

I'm really scared to try Winterboard for some reason. But there are notification center themes available.

Here are the links to the Repos that need to be added to get these ios5 specific apps

WrightsCS Cydia Repo - For Battery Center Notification Center widget & 1 other
    ios5beta's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com (This guy added all notification center widgets, ect to one repo to make things easier, this is a must repo
    http://thebigboss.org/ios5beta/ - Around 10 or so widgets for iOS5 notification center, do not install SBSettings from here either.
    sticktron's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com - Cant remember the name of the app
    Had the same shrinking problem after I installed the new Wintereboard for ios 5, went ahead and restored and did jailbreak again and going to to try to install just the Winterboard to see if that was the problem, will update when done.
    10-19-2011 01:38 PM
    Well it looks like SBSettings had issues with updated Winterboard release. I jailbroke my phone again and installed just the Winterboard and it seems to be working fine. Will wait to add on SBSettings again.
    10-19-2011 02:05 PM
    Sighs....

biteSMS
    iPhonemodem
    iBlacklist

3 of the main JB apps that I use but all are them aren't working for me right now.
    10-23-2011 08:30 PM
    Weird about SBSettings and FiveIconDock; I've been running both with no issues so far...maybe you had a conflict with another app?
    The issues I was receiving on the two were around the beginning of the IOS5 GM release. Around the 6th of October.
    10-23-2011 09:46 PM
    Sighs....

biteSMS
    iPhonemodem
    iBlacklist

3 of the main JB apps that I use but all are them aren't working for me right now.
    Bite works great, but you have to use the updated version which is only available via the Bite beta repo. Add this to your Cydia sources: http://test-cydia.bitesms.com/

I don't use the other two, sorry.
    10-23-2011 09:56 PM
    Bite works great, but you have to use the updated version which is only available via the Bite beta repo. Add this to your Cydia sources: http://test-cydia.bitesms.com/

I don't use the other two, sorry.
    The version that works is Beta 11 correct?
    10-24-2011 02:36 PM
    Why is Lockscreen Clock Hide still not working my lockscreen theme is so sweet but the damn clock gets in the way grrrrrrrrrr.
    10-26-2011 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD