Cydia Errors

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Within the last 2 weeks or so, everyone I open Cydia I get an error regarding frosted themes and failing to fetch, etc. I use Classica 3(i4) as my theme which is from frosted themes and that is still working fine. Can anyone help? Thanks.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Within the last 2 weeks or so, everyone I open Cydia I get an error regarding frosted themes and failing to fetch, etc. I use Classica 3(i4) as my theme which is from frosted themes and that is still working fine. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Is there any possibility that you have accidentally downloaded one or more "cracked" apps from a repo into Cydia?:eek:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like an issue with a repo--Cydia goes looking for info from the repo and isn't finding it. Usually happens when a repo is experiencing server issues or is temporarily down but will resolve itself when they get everything running normally again. If it really bothers you, you can remove the repo from your list of sources, but then you won't see any updates from them, either.

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like an issue with a repo--Cydia goes looking for info from the repo and isn't finding it. Usually happens when a repo is experiencing server issues or is temporarily down but will resolve itself when they get everything running normally again. If it really bothers you, you can remove the repo from your list of sources, but then you won't see any updates from them, either.

I have tried removing that source, but when I click on manage sources, then edit, there are only 5 of my 19 sources that I can delete. It wont let me delete that one. Any ideas?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. The only one that doesn't have a delete button for me is Saurik's (Telesphoreo Tangelo). What repo is it?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner