Totally stuck after trying to downgrade from IOS 5 Beta 7

red-5

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Ok where to start...

I upgraded my ipad (first gen) to IOS 5 beta 7 (without dev account) I followed a tutorial you YouTube on how to do this.

I then decided to downgrade to IOS 4.3.3 and finally realised I don't have the shsh blobs so started downgrading to 4.2.1 which Tiny Umbrella tells me I do have blobs for.

I first got error 3194 so I modified host files etc and this got rid of this error.

I then got error 20 so i disabled firewalls this sorted this problem.

I then got error 1015, so installed ireb and ran it. The ipad looks like its about 3/4 of the way there and then it just fails again. With the same error.

I have tried running ireb and restoring with TinyUmbrella not running and doing the same with it running, i've had no luck either time.

I am totally stuck for what to do, I have read every tutorial on the net and watched I think about every video on YouTube. This is my last ditch attempt to get my ipad back up and running.

red-5

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Ive tried jail breaking with redsn0w_win_0.9.6b4 but it freezes on Installing Activation Bundles with the running pine apple picture.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you just update to 5.0 GM now? It doesn't require a dev account, and redsn0w will work on first gen iPads.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73