Just bought new iphone4 loaded with 4.3.5, can it be downgraded

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. Ended up selling my 3GS a few months ago and until today was iphoneless. Just bought a white iphone4 under a rebate loaded with 4.3.5 unfortunately. 4.10.01 is the firmware. I want to downgrade to 4.3.3 so I can use jailbreakme.com . Since I've been away and a educated iPhone man for a few years now, I think the question is fair. I've just been out of the loop the last few months. Any info or links pointing me in the right direction would rock.

FYI . My computer/iTunes hasn't been messed with or updated so the 3GS backup with 4.3.3 is on there. But again that was with a 3GS.

Thanks inadvance
Josh

Ps - glad to be back in this Iworld we live in, ha. I missed y'all. This phone is so beautiful I'm fixing to install a front,backsides clear protector kit. Gotta love a good ole white iPhone like the old days in 07.

ed116

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What i would suggest, install the tethered jailbreak, on 4.3.5, load up cydia, and it should recognize which firmwares were saved to cydias servers. If you see 4.3.3, then your in luck, if not restore to a new one, unless you want tethered jailbreak :p

Good Luck!

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me when I exchanged for my 5th replacement. It came loaded with 4.2.10. I feel your pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR