hello , need to jailbreak and unlock a 3gs on 4.3.5.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
hello , i need to know the firmware ?

what's the easiest way ?

is this a ipad firmware job ?

i learnt all this but have forgotten it all again :)

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
For your jailbreak:
At the moment, you can only jailbreak tethered.
For your unlock. You need to find what version is your baseband if it qualifies, you can use Ultrasn0w when jailbroken.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
gooled it and now even more confused :)

edit , hot the wrong word , found it now , will have a look

where do i start ? :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a additional question .. I know about JB and unlocks but never tried this .. If you JB tethered and use ultra snow given your bb can be unlocked .. Say you don't boot tethered meaning no Cydia apps work etc . Does your unlock not work as well ? Or atleast untill u boot tethered ? Or is ultra snow stick because it's not a app ?

Thanks

FYI to help this thread you have to JB using red snow and Download the Ipsw file ..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That bb is not unlockable you would have to upgrade the bb to 6.15.00 but there is "warning by doing so "
It can never be undone voids all warranty and you will not be able to restore using iTunes ... I have never done so on 4.3.5 Don't see why it wouldn't work but if you ever needed to restore snowbreeze don't work on 4.3.5 so to restore you would need a custom 4.3.5 and that don't exist .. Huge risk also you would have to wait for a custom firmware to upgrade to OS 5 as well .. Or wait till a unteathered 4.3.5 JB is out .. I strongly suggest you wait till iOS 5 is out and has a unteathered JB ...

To answer your question thou I think the redsnow you got will work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73