iphone Baseband 4.10 with ipad baseband

casio2000

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello folks,
After a lot of web searching and trying... i want confirmation on some fact.
I have an iphone 4, 4.3.3 with baseband 4.10.01. I want to unlock my phone... BAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

So, my option...

The Gevey sim: some people had some trouble with that, with the 3g and the phone stability... so an option not really top. Right?

Downgrade my 4.10.01 to anothher unlocking compatible: Its not clear for me, its viable? or impossible?

Upgrade to the Ipad Baseband. So im gonna be on Os 4.3.3, with baseband 6.15 of the ipad, without any warranty. This option, i like it, but i need to be sure i can unlock my iphone after that. Can i ?

Buying a new iphone to my provider... bahhhhh please NOOOOOOO!

Thanks a lot

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Try the Gevey first. Since it's hardware, you can undo it if you don't like the result.

Downgrading your baseband is not possible.

Using the iPad baseband will work but is usually a last resort?some people have gps issues after installing it and it cannot be undone.

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You can't get an iPad baseband o iPhone. You cannot downgrade baseband. Your ony option is gevey.. I have no problems with it.. It doesn't mess up the phone at all or affect 3g

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What? That's not true at all. You can indeed use the iPad baseband. It's a pretty well known method of unlocking.

I'd still recommend trying the Gevey first if you can afford it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2