Untethered iOS 5 Beta 6 CDDMA from Mac

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No there are not any untethered options for 4.2.9 or equivalent for GSM and up. If they released one then Apple would just patch the software and remove the jailbreak exploit so wait until the final release to the public before one will come.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is it possible?
all ive seen is sn0wbreeze(Windows) tethered

and this is all youre gonna see until after the release of iOS 5 (like stated above)

and even then it could be a while. anyone remember how long the untethered took for 4.2.x???

i was tethered for a while and it isn't as bad as you think but it was always in the back of my mind

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
and this is all youre gonna see until after the release of iOS 5 (like stated above)

and even then it could be a while. anyone remember how long the untethered took for 4.2.x???

i was tethered for a while and it isn't as bad as you think but it was always in the back of my mind

I know what you mean. I'm hoping that we don't have to wait too awfully long after iOS 5 finally releases publicly. I actually haven't had to reboot recently. So being tethered isn't really all that bad. I do wish I could go back to 4.2.8, but don't know how without blobs.

Upgraded to iOS 5 b5 with sn0wbreeze so I could have working JB back. Made a SHSH blob backup of 4.2.10 in case anyone figured out how to untether JB.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2