I'm new to jailbreaking. I've read up a little bit and browsed this forum a little. Is there a stable jailbreak for the above? Any tips for me. Many thanks.
    08-25-2011 11:20 AM
    Searching the forums would have revealed to you that there is a jailbreak for iOS 4.3.5, but it's tethered... meaning that if you need to reboot your phone for any reason, you will have to connect it to your PC to retain the jailbreak.
    08-25-2011 11:46 AM
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Would you recommend down grading? Is that fairly simple to do? Many thanks.

Ollie
    08-26-2011 06:34 AM
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Would you recommend down grading? Is that fairly simple to do? Many thanks.

Ollie
    There are many posts related to downgrading iOS in the jailbreak section and how to go about doing doing this. That being said, unless you don't mind a tethered jailbreak, downgrading is your only option for an untethered JB at this point.
    08-26-2011 09:45 AM
    If you haven't jb'ed before and are on 4.3.5 right now, you can't downgrade anyway.
    08-26-2011 12:22 PM
    If you haven't jb'ed before and are on 4.3.5 right now, you can't downgrade anyway.
    True, I forgot that Apple stopped signing previous older iOS versions.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    08-26-2011 12:40 PM
    Hi sir

My iPad is ver 4.2.1 may I know which ver I can JB ? After JB when I reset my iphone I don't need connect my iPad to note book it is ?

Paul
    08-30-2011 04:41 AM
    The search engine does not work well on this site. I also would like to know how to jailbreak 4.3.5

A link would be nice. I have found more info doing a google search than using the search button on this forum. I also tried the how to section. There is no search feature for that section. Putting a search button on the how to section would probably help most of us.

John
    08-30-2011 12:58 PM
    Thats not always true. Ive had brand new phones from the Apple store, brought home and used tinyumbrella and found shsh for versions not being signed anymore.
    08-30-2011 07:14 PM
    The search engine does not work well on this site. I also would like to know how to jailbreak 4.3.5

A link would be nice. I have found more info doing a google search than using the search button on this forum. I also tried the how to section. There is no search feature for that section. Putting a search button on the how to section would probably help most of us.

John
    If you did a Google search, you probably found this:
    Jailbreak 4.3.5 iOS iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch With Redsn0w [Tutorial] | Redmond Pie since it's the first link that comes up when you search for "jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3.5".

Have you tried that method?
    08-30-2011 07:23 PM
    Thats not always true. Ive had brand new phones from the Apple store, brought home and used tinyumbrella and found shsh for versions not being signed anymore.
    I've heard of that too, but I've never actually known anyone who had it happen to them. It's not the sort of thing I'd count on.
    08-30-2011 07:26 PM
    I have tried the one on jailbreak nation. For some reason, the downloads do not have a .ipsw file. I have tried renaming them and it doesn't work. I just want to use these phones on t mobile. I paid full price for my phone and am ready to join a class action lawsuit. I own the phone. Not Att. With t mobile being bought out by Att, I am gun-shy about staying with gsm. I may just wait for sprint to get these or just switch to the eve 3d.

John
    08-31-2011 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD