How to Unlock disabled (previously jaibroken) no-sim iPhone 2G? Without Restore.

TechQ

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
So I have a problem right now. I Have the original iphone, which I eventually upgraded to from the iphone 4, the iPhone was running fine without a sim, it was then jailbroken and still worked fine. But, then it became disabled (Also says no sim installed, obviously), probably because I chose to update the firmware through itunes. So I guess, now it could be possibly bricked or just disabled. I need, my contacts. I'm not sure what to firmware is, if I need to jailbreak it again, if that would even work. Please I really need my contacts, thanks I'd really appreciate. (I've also tried iPhone viewer and stuff.) So help a brotha out. Thanks.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You need to re jailbreak try limra1n if it the original iPhone there is a step by step on iclairified.com if you updated in iTunes you went to the newest Ipsw so that will be easy to tell.

Reactions: TechQ

TechQ

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
thanks, I will look into that, It's been disabled for 6 months now I just got around to it, so I'm not sure what firmware it is.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If it is a original and u updated it it will be the newest on the web site I gave you they stopped updating the software along time ago

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2