1. moneymike47's Avatar
    So for those of us who are running on Version 4.2.10 and want to jailbreak our iPhones ASAP, what exactly are our options? From what i hear, Redsn0w has too many problems, and you can downgrade, but i feel like that is pretty risky. I honestly dont want to have to wait till iOS 5 to jailbreak my phone again, so what exactly are options for people like us?
    c8169 likes this.
    08-10-2011 10:16 PM
  2. liquidzoo's Avatar
    Tethered through redsn0w (maybe Sn0wbreeze) is the only option if you want to keep 4.2.10. Otherwise, downgrade to 4.2.8 where you have more options if you can.
    08-11-2011 10:23 AM
  3. moneymike47's Avatar
    I've heard that the redsn0w jailbreak has a lot of issues with 4.2.10 and can't you brick your phone downgrading?
    08-11-2011 04:18 PM
  4. c8169's Avatar
    Is there any way to downgrade to 4.2.8 without shah blobs?


    ---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-13-2011 01:33 AM
  5. Seven77's Avatar
    Is there any way to downgrade to 4.2.8 without shah blobs?


    ---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As far as I know we are SOL if we dont have the shsh blobs


    ---
    - Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    08-13-2011 01:37 AM
  6. entwined82's Avatar
    Yeah, no shsh blobs = no downgrade. Sorry.
    08-13-2011 10:53 AM
  7. Handlebars's Avatar
    If you have no shsh blobs you can't downgrade you are stuck on the iOS version you are on right now. The only thing you can do is just wait.
    08-13-2011 12:38 PM
  8. moneymike47's Avatar
    Well thats as far as downgrading. So that's a no for that, and jailbreaking 4.2.10 is a no too at the moment because of it's issues, so looks like it's a waiting game now.
    08-13-2011 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD