iOS 5 Beta 5 Jailbreak with redsn0w

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
would anybody have any insight as to why the latest version of redsn0w will not jailbreak beta 5?? I can't seem to find any information on it from their camp :eek:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the last version to jailbreak beta 4 was v0.9.8b4 so i assume there will be a v0.9.8b5 coming soon?

just curious, because i like to know, what are your reasons for running a tethered JB on beta software?

Reactions: aauussttiinn88

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the majority of my iPhone experience was spent jailbroken but iOS 5 (Pure) has been a nice change of pace

regarding the "new" tweaks out for iOS 5's NC, i have not seen anything that makes me want to rush out and run a tethered JB for. in fact when/if an untethered JB comes around for iOS 5, the jailbroken apps/tweaks i want will be minimal

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya...im usually always by my Mac so tethered jb isn't that bad...like you said the tweaks are minimal so there's rarely a reboot required...only resprings for fonts and themes..tethered jb is not all people make it out to be haha I can't think of one time where my iPhone froze on its own...nontheless I'm a definitely a sucker for all the cool widgets in the notification area (former android user):cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox