I haven't been very active lately. I have a bunch of stuff downloaded from Cydia and every time I have to unjailbreak I have to reinstall everything . All my apps, tweaks, themes, etc...

Is there a way to avoid having to do this? I remember seeing something but can't find it. I want to be able to jailbreak and somehow get everything back to the way it was.

Thanks everyone.
    08-05-2011 05:24 PM
    Try PkgBackup or iBye. Both can sync to dropbox and both are paid apps.
    08-05-2011 08:34 PM
    Thanks...that's not the one I remember but I will look into it
    08-06-2011 01:21 AM
    There's also AptBackup, but none of these will do anything for you if you're not jailbroken to start with...you need to download them while jailbroken, then use them to restore your apps after you update and rejailbreak.

One other feature that's now built into Cydia is the Manage Account option on the Cydia homepage, which will let you re-download apps that you've paid for in the past.
    08-06-2011 01:28 AM
    There's also AptBackup, but none of these will do anything for you if you're not jailbroken to start with...you need to download them while jailbroken, then use them to restore your apps after you update and rejailbreak.

One other feature that's now built into Cydia is the Manage Account option on the Cydia homepage, which will let you re-download apps that you've paid for in the past.
    Thanks, I'm jailbroken and have a bunch of stuff downloaded. I will go DL AptBackup
    08-06-2011 02:18 AM
    Just FYI I always do it all manually...I've heard too many mixed reports about the backup apps.
    08-06-2011 08:05 AM
    Exactly. Write them all down(jb apps). Re-install them all MANUALLY. One at a time, and you won't have any problems.
    08-06-2011 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD