Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone 3GS 05.14.02/4.1?

megan.moore

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. :)

I'm new at this jailbreaking thing. I have an iPhone 3G that is jailbroking but someone else done it for me.

I need to jailbreak/unlock my iPhone 3GS. I am on firmware 05.14.02 and version 4.1.

Like I said before I'm new at the whole thing, so I might need step by step instructions. ***Also, I am not a computer genius, kudos to those who are, so please be patient with me. LOL.

Thanks for any help. :)

steveiphone

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Jailbreak iPhone 3GS

if you do not find the best iPhone unlock. There are a lot of advertisements everywhere, but if you do not have specific knowledge in the area, you can be trapped, which means that you can spend a lot of money on nothing. Therefore, following these guidelines you can jailbreak or unlock your iPhone 4.3.5 after you have unlocked it easily and safely. Another important aspect that must not be ignored is the aspect of the site that provides unlock 3GS iPhone software. If the site graphics look childish, you should not purchase anything there. To continue with, on installing unlock iPhone 3GS software you must pay attention to each 3GS in order not to get your iPhone 3Gs useless in case you want to apply new versions of firmware for your iPhone!

heathroi

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Bad luck - there is no way down from your BB. The devteam has talked about a system that will take you up to 6.15 then down to 5.12 but haven't seen any action from them on it. I think you could find and download 4.3.3 ipsw and install that using the Shift- right click on itunes and then jailbreak using jailbreakme.com. Don't look at the ads, they are full of it and are a waste of time and money.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Bad luck - there is no way down from your BB. The devteam has talked about a system that will take you up to 6.15 then down to 5.12 but haven't seen any action from them on it. I think you could find and download 4.3.3 ipsw and install that using the Shift- right click on itunes and then jailbreak using jailbreakme.com. Don't look at the ads, they are full of it and are a waste of time and money.

I don't think that will work apple stopped signing 4.3.3 so you won't be able to load unless ur currently on it or saved your shsh blobs
I think the ops only option right now if he wants unlock is to upgrade the bb or use grevy sim

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73