Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am new to apple, and jailbrake.

On a different forum someone told me how to jailbrake on an iPhone 4 yesterday. He's not familiar with anything else about it.

I was asking about colors for GMail. He got back to me, and he told me color mail labels. It's 99 cents. I am looking for GMail color labels in Cydia that are free.

Could someone please recommend a free color labels?

Could someone recommend some other cool free apps outside of colors?

Where are my Cydia apps being downloaded too? I downloaded some apps, but honestly, I have not a clue what I'm doing.

For example, my wallpaper is on directly through settings on the desktop of the iPhone, then I choose a theme through the SpringBoard, or whatever it's called, and wallpaper is still setup some how in settings. I'm confused.

Thank you for any replies.
    Last edited by php111; 08-01-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    08-01-2011 05:27 PM
    Read through the stickies in the jailbreak forum. Most (if not all) of your basic jailbreak questions are answered there.

Then move on to the jailbreak apps forum for the rest of your answers.
    08-01-2011 06:15 PM
    Read through the stickies in the jailbreak forum. Most (if not all) of your basic jailbreak questions are answered there.

Then move on to the jailbreak apps forum for the rest of your answers.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Could you please some of the URLs that would be a good idea to read? I am really slow at learning and have some minor problems.

The URLs would be helpful. Thank you again.
    08-01-2011 06:27 PM
    Start with the sticky threads, no need for a url - they are the first ones listed in the jailbreak forum. If you can't find them, using Cydia may be more than you want to deal with anyway.
    08-01-2011 07:25 PM
    Start with the sticky threads, no need for a url - they are the first ones listed in the jailbreak forum. If you can't find them, using Cydia may be more than you want to deal with anyway.
    I was looking at the sticky titles above my thread, and like they are updating to 4x, which I have 4.2.8. I saw a couple of other stickies, and it was learning how to jailbreak and unlock the device. I already jailbreaked it. I'm confused. Which ones should I start with?
    08-01-2011 07:58 PM
    Start with how to jailreak. You still need the basics. Cydia is explained in there. Basically, just read Read READ.
    08-01-2011 09:49 PM
    Start with how to jailreak. You still need the basics. Cydia is explained in there. Basically, just read Read READ.
    I played a few seconds of that YouTube video in that thread. I wasn't understanding. It's either the person was speaking in a different language other then English, or he was going too fast, or possibly my iPhone 4 is set to play YouTube clips other then English? Are there any English tutorials?
    08-01-2011 10:59 PM
    Dude, if you can't handle the Search feature, or find Google, you should restore your phone as new and give up on using the features in your jailbreak.

As you can tell from the thousands of responses to this thread, nobody is going to hold your hand through this when it's been done and answered a thousand times already.
    08-02-2011 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD