Are there any good Cydia apps to change the appearance of the signal bars? I'm kinda tired of seeing the same ol plain white bars....
    07-31-2011 08:12 PM
    Go into Cydia and type it in. There are several variations, plus ones that change the complete status bar icons. You can even change the name of your carrier, if you want. I'm currently using Sith-Com. They have excellent service (just don't complain).
    07-31-2011 08:51 PM
    There are tons out there...if you're willing to install a theme yourself you might check out something like the macthemes forums, where you'll find a lot of things not released on Cydia...

MacThemes Forum / [Status Bar] Signal icons HD/SD (Black Version 1.2 Update)
    MacThemes Forum / Apple Signal Bars HD and SD

For Cydia apps, check out this link:
    Cydia Search | Name and Description | signal bar
    07-31-2011 09:36 PM
    Go into Cydia and type it in. There are several variations, plus ones that change the complete status bar icons. You can even change the name of your carrier, if you want. I'm currently using Sith-Com. They have excellent service (just don't complain).
    You should check out that first link I just posted...
    grunt0300 likes this.
    07-31-2011 09:37 PM
    I'm looking for a tweak that hides the signal bars. Any suggestions?
    08-14-2011 05:06 AM
    Check in Cydia. They have various alternatives to the standard signal bars, even percentages, i believe.
    08-14-2011 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD