I can't open my iPod app. I was playing music about 5 hours ago, then I got in the car and couldn't access my iPod app. If I click on the iPod app the app starts to load, and then it get stuck for 5 seconds or so, then the screen returns to the springboard. If I try to double tap the home key (while on lockscreen) the controls come up, but when I hit play nothing plays.

When I go into safemode, I can play music fine, but when I respring the app stops opening again.

Any suggestions? Any Apps/Updates/tweaks that would clash with the iPod app?

I probably spend at least 1-4 hours a day listening to music whether it's at the gym, in the car, or while at work, so any help is much appreciated!!!
    Last edited by rosenstar; 07-31-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    07-31-2011 07:48 PM
    Ok so after holding down the home button and sleep button simultaneously, I restarted the phone. This time I was able to open the iPod app, and navigate through my music, but the moment I selected a song, the app failed, and the screen returned to the spring board. gahhhhhhh so frustratingg!!!
    07-31-2011 08:58 PM
    Obvious question: have you installed/updated anything lately? If it works in safemode you might be able to turn off mobile substrate add-ons one by one and test things out.
    07-31-2011 09:26 PM
    Obvious question: have you installed/updated anything lately? If it works in safemode you might be able to turn off mobile substrate add-ons one by one and test things out.
    yeah that's what I've been doing... I downloaded a bunch of tweaks and stuff since the iPod worked, but removed them all. I guess I should start going through all the old stuff I used to have.

Is there a way I can see a list of all the changes I made in cydia with a time stamp, or at least in the order I modified them? There were a couple updates I made, one was activator, but the other I forget...
    Last edited by rosenstar; 08-01-2011 at 12:20 AM.
    08-01-2011 12:05 AM
    Kind of...if you look under Changes in Cydia you'll see when the updates were released at least.
    08-01-2011 12:27 AM
    Ok well, I removed "AnyRing" and now my ipod works... Anyone else have this problem?
    08-01-2011 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD