Hey, im new this forum but it seems like the best place to go for help. I have a 3g ipod touch, that i jailbroke using blackra1n a LONG time ago, id guess around early 2010. Anyway, i just got this ipod back since it went missing over a month ago. When i turn it on i have to re jailbreak it because the version of blackra1n i use is tethered. So when i do turn it on and re jailbreak it, everything seems normal but it says the ipod is disabled and to try again in, some rediculous number over 21 million...is it possible to fix this and keep all my stuff i had on the ipod? or am i screwed... i have no idea how this happened unless apple automatically does this to jailbroken ipods, but i thought it was now perfectly fine and legal to do so... anyway, any help will be sooo greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks!!
    07-28-2011 06:47 PM
    Its password locked. THe only way to bypass it is to update to a new ios, hopefully you have shsh saved and can go back to an older one or you can update to a jailbreakable version. if no shsh u prolly have to go to 4.3.5 which isnt jb untethered yet.

Hey, im new this forum but it seems like the best place to go for help. I have a 3g ipod touch, that i jailbroke using blackra1n a LONG time ago, id guess around early 2010. Anyway, i just got this ipod back since it went missing over a month ago. When i turn it on i have to re jailbreak it because the version of blackra1n i use is tethered. So when i do turn it on and re jailbreak it, everything seems normal but it says the ipod is disabled and to try again in, some rediculous number over 21 million...is it possible to fix this and keep all my stuff i had on the ipod? or am i screwed... i have no idea how this happened unless apple automatically does this to jailbroken ipods, but i thought it was now perfectly fine and legal to do so... anyway, any help will be sooo greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks!!
    07-28-2011 06:58 PM
    ok man looks like im just wiping it clean, thanks for the help
    07-28-2011 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD