How to record you tube for off line view ?

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
You have multiple options:

MXTube - FREE
Offline storage in var/mobile/media/mxtube, so you can extract saved movies later from your device. Upside, it's low key and small foot print make it a good quick "go to" program. Downside is it's a seperate program from the native YouTube.app that comes with the iPhone.

YouTube HD - it's NOT free, can't recall price at the moment
Same as MXTube, except this integrates into the native YouTube.app. I personally have had issues with this, most notably, after saving a movie and rebooting the iPad, it disappears from the list of downloaded/saved movies, however when I SSH into my iPad, the movies are there. Bug in the program or just my iPad, I don't know. 4.3.3 / JBMe3 - using latest version available as of posting date.

Paulyeo11

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi sir,

Thank you for sharing.

I have download mxtube from Cydia , it does not work . During 1 yr ago I have download mxtube, I remember it is same as YouTube , except that it have extra download tab for us download the movie . Now my iDevice is 4.3.3 when I install mxtube , it does not work like last time , this time it only have search and edit for me to select.

I already try to gonto apps store search for YouTube HD , too bad I am unable to find this apps. It is located in Cydia ?

Paul

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner