Jail broken

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
After being on here and seeing everyones kick ass home screens and apps and tweaks I finally managed to downgrade to 4.3.3 from 4.3.4 today and jailbreak my ip4. It's awesome,I've gotta say best thing I've done in awhile. Totally makes the iPhone so useable. I've only installed the basic tweaks at the moment like Barrel, FakeClockUp, Freesync, Graviboard and Activator. I think that's enough to keep me happy. Just wanted to say thanks all for the inspiration to do this.
Here's a quick screenshot,just thought I'd share.

a03b2be7.jpg

Anyone have any other cool tweaks I could do? Nothing to major. :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. You can hide the folder background with an app called "True Transparent Folder" and get rid of the background shadows with "No Icon Shadows", Hide page dots with "iPhone 4 No Page Dots", Change the size of your icons with "Shrink", Get rid of your Dock and make the icons on the bottom scroll left to right with "Transparent Dock iOS4" and "Infinidock". Another useful app if you use safari a lot is "Fullscreen for Safari". Also, a good app if you don't use the search feature and don't really need it there is called "NoSpot".

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Love the screenshot, the "Useful ****" is hilarious:D. There are a ton of things you can do with different Cydia tweaks but I prefer to do them manually to stay light on the tweaks in Winterboard. I'd rather have the same look with only two things active in Winterboard rather than 40 different things running. Hey that might just be me.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Love the screenshot, the "Useful ****" is hilarious:D. There are a ton of things you can do with different Cydia tweaks but I prefer to do them manually to stay light on the tweaks in Winterboard. I'd rather have the same look with only two things active in Winterboard rather than 40 different things running. Hey that might just be me.

I'm with you there. I personally take whatever theme I'm working on, and combine it with the minor Springboard tweaks I use and have only one single Winterboard item active.

To the OP:

Five Icon Dock is nice, if you like it, as is Five Icon Folder (not necessarily for the five icons across in a folder, but for the fact that it allows you to break the 12 item limit per folder)

App Info is nice if you start getting into theming, since it will allow you to look up bundles and icon names.

OpenNotifier is good if you want to have notifications visible in the status bar, and Clean Status is good if you want to remove items from it, though I've had issues with Clean Status.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I just find it so much simpler to have Winterboard that way. I have to get that AppInfo I think it would help me with my theming a bit although I've pretty much got it all now going through SBSettings.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Shooter thanks for the backgrounds, thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and show you how the clear folders look. I did these myself search my username if you want to see how I made a thread about it.

img0844.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro