App for attaching ANY iPhone file to an email?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have iFile and an app for attaching photos to email within the email itself. Is there an app that allows me to compose an email in the Mail app, tap a button and navigate any/all folder on my device to attach any file I choose to an email on my iPhone 4? Thanks for any info to assist. Regards!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Hard to believe there is no app that integrates an "attachment" button into the Mail app... seems like such a simple but useful feature. Is the coding blocked by how Apple wrote the Mail app or something?!?!

iaddict_

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
You can use iFile. Not as simple as just attaching a file when you're in the mail.app.

Just browse to the file you want to attach in iFile, select it, then click the email button. You can also zip the file as well.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
You can use iFile. Not as simple as just attaching a file when you're in the mail.app.

Just browse to the file you want to attach in iFile, select it, then click the email button. You can also zip the file as well.

To the best of my understanding that allows you to just add 1 file to 1 email. That's it. Useful, but pretty limited. I am baffled no one has created a tweak or utility that lets you create and email and just search for as many attachments as you want. Seems so primitive on other platforms like BB... which I don't like for many other reasons ;-) But, just an odd missing feature... particularly as Apple tries to posture themselves for business users. Oh well, keep my fingers crossed something comes along down the road. JB community has added so much useful functionality that it's hard to complain :D

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
To the best of my understanding that allows you to just add 1 file to 1 email. That's it. Useful, but pretty limited. I am baffled no one has created a tweak or utility that lets you create and email and just search for as many attachments as you want. Seems so primitive on other platforms like BB... which I don't like for many other reasons ;-) But, just an odd missing feature... particularly as Apple tries to posture themselves for business users. Oh well, keep my fingers crossed something comes along down the road. JB community has added so much useful functionality that it's hard to complain :D

with ifile you can do multiple files attachment. go to the folder go EDIT then select the ones you want and tap on the mail icon.

saahs90

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
i know this thread is old..but anyone viewing this in future might find this interesting..
as far as i know, there are two cydia tweaks..these will allow a user to attach files using the stock mail.app:
1- AnyAttach: more powerful and enables access to dropbox files when attaching. not yet compatible with ios 6 :(
2- Attachments+ for Mail: great tweak that does the job easily and efficiently..but in my pov, AnyAttach is better. fully supports ios 6
btw, you need to purchase these tweaks..unfortunately they are commercial packages..or you can still get a cracked version, which i don't recommend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2