I really want sources for photoalbums+. Can someone please post a source that contains photoalbums+?

Will be much appreciated !!!!
    07-16-2011 04:04 PM
    if you're wanting a cracked version you'll have to go somewhere else..

here's the newest beta version, this will only work if you have a paid version

Code:
    http://www.photoalbumsplus.net/beta_repo
    go here for more info:

SpiritOfLogic • View forum - PhotoAlbums+ Releases
    07-16-2011 06:03 PM
    So theres no other way to get it
    07-16-2011 06:07 PM
    07-16-2011 06:27 PM
    I'm a strong advocate of paying for good apps. Munish16, if YOU had created an app and were charging a few bucks for it, how would YOU feel if everyone was trying to download it for free?? Not happy, I'd bet.
    07-16-2011 08:45 PM
    I'm a strong advocate of paying for good apps. Munish16, if YOU had created an app and were charging a few bucks for it, how would YOU feel if everyone was trying to download it for free?? Not happy, I'd bet.
    Some people use the app of which we can not speak as a way of try before u buy. 90% off apps are a total waste of cash and with very little chance of a refund for simply buying a ****e app, how else would you get to buy the actual good ones? And when a good app is found most people go and buy that app to support the developer. This i think is actualy benifical. Helping the good devs to develop further and the bad ones out for a quick buck will hopefully not make more rubbish apps to clutter the app store and making the good apps out their hard to find.
    My opinion only I may add.
    07-16-2011 09:14 PM
    I really want sources for photoalbums+. Can someone please post a source that contains photoalbums+?

Will be much appreciated !!!!
    wait for ios5
    07-16-2011 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD