I want a tweak that puts a copy of a group text message into the conversation with the individual.

So currently if I send one text to Matt, Mike and Jim, the text I send them appears in it's own conversation, but does not appear in the individual conversations. Any tweak that will make the text I sent to the group appear in each person's conversation?

I use BiteSMS as my texting app.
    07-15-2011 05:14 PM
    I apologize if I get your hopes up on this reply but all I can suggest is that you post this question on BiteSMS's forum. I will keep poking around at some code and such to see what I can do. If I find anything I will update this post.

New Features - biteSMS
    07-16-2011 11:29 PM
    I apologize if I get your hopes up on this reply but all I can suggest is that you post this question on BiteSMS's forum. I will keep poking around at some code and such to see what I can do. If I find anything I will update this post.

New Features - biteSMS
    Haha, I'll post something there, thanks though!
    07-17-2011 10:30 AM
    For anyone else interested, here's the link to my new post on the BiteSMS site:

Group Texting Change/Tweak - biteSMS
    07-17-2011 10:37 AM
    Ok,

i use also BiteSMS and "Fallow" ur on new thread, but maybe is there any else nice SMS-App for bether GroupSMS-Options?
    I have no problem to use an other app for GroupSMS, if the app provides such an option

thx
    07-22-2011 09:07 AM
    Sent a group text today, and the message I sent appeared in each individual convo! Thanks devs!!!
    07-27-2011 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD