Lock Screen Tweaking Questions

gbons

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
So, after looking at the Post your Homescreen & Lockscreen thread I decided to try it out. I'm currently using the SlantedLock theme and I'm having some issues.

I have everything working, but I have no idea how to make customizations. I don't know how to get rid of the slide to unlock icon, or even add a custom one myself... I'm also having an issue with using my own wallpaper on the lock screen, I tried googling it but had minimal success. If somebody could help me out that would be great

gbons

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Also, does anybody know how to take screenshots? If you guys had a visual of my lockscreen I'm sure it'd be easier to help

Edit: Figured it out

2a0e44z.png

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There are a number of threads that address both of your concerns...

To use your own backgrounds, I believe that this one is time-driven ... that there is a graphic for each hour of the day (24 total)... and you have to replace the images in the folder for the lockscreen app... if you want to use the same image, you have to make 24 copies and overlay the existing ones with your new images.

And there's an art to creating custom "Slide to Unlock" applets... looking through the background and lockscreen thread(s) is the best advice that I could give you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox