I follow yr advise but when I try to goto Walmart my keys r locked in my car!!! How to help??
    Use your wet iPhone and break your window lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    LazyStarGazer, Alli and Fausty82 like this.
    08-03-2013 12:24 AM
    good stuff man!!!!!!
    09-23-2013 09:34 AM
    You can sync it with a laptop, you may have at home......Itunes will to restore the iPad, if you already have it backed up on the computer, you just have to restore and then back it up, and all your work is done
    05-04-2015 08:45 AM
    I forgot my password for my iPad and it is saying that iPad disabled and that I should connect it to Iturnes.Kindly help me on how to do that
    05-23-2015 07:55 AM
    I forgot my password for my iPad and it is saying that iPad disabled and that I should connect it to Iturnes.Kindly help me on how to do that
    Using the cable that came with your iPad, connect one end to the iPad and the other end to a USB port in your computer. Afterwards, initiate the computer's iTunes app. iTunes should detect the device. Once it does, select to restore it. Note: ALL of the data that is currently on the iPad will be erased, and when the process is complete, you will be met withdraw welcome screen. Having said that, if you have a recent backup of the iPad, you can restore the backup.
    05-23-2015 08:33 AM
    Hi i forgot my password with my Ipad the (model is A1432) and the (FCC ID is BCCA1432). Only the password i forgot i needed an assistance
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-26-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    05-26-2015 07:17 PM
    I had forgotten my Ipad password, i tried to guess my password many times and my Ipad got disabled .
    I always go to find my idevice and just set it as lost and it resets the device than I restore it through iCloud back up I had a pesky ex who would change my pass codes and take my phone lol works every time.
    05-26-2015 07:21 PM
    I'm still confuse can you give me more information how to unlock it...
    05-26-2015 07:30 PM
    Hi i forgot my password with my Ipad the (model is A1432) and the (FCC ID is BCCA1432). Only the password i forgot i needed an assistance
    I'm still confuse can you give me more information how to unlock it...
    The answer was given to you in the thread you created. Having said that, if you've forgotten the lock screen passcode, you will have to attach your iPad to your computer and select to restore it via the computer's iTunes app. If you've forgotten your iCloud passcode, you will have to select the forgot my passcode option via the iCloud website. If you cannot answer the security questions associated with the iCloud account (if applicable), there is nothing anyone can do for you - not even Apple.
    05-26-2015 08:10 PM
    this thread is funny how all these ppl forget their passwords and obviously cant read how to restore their device after its been said several times plain as day what to do..lol
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    05-27-2015 08:01 AM
    I think this thread should just be locked...If you can't read the questions, follow the suggestions, then once again, get rid of your iPhone...
    05-28-2015 03:37 PM
    i for got my ipad password.
    05-31-2015 09:30 AM
    i for got my ipad password.
    First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. When that's done, restore it from one of the backups that you've been making all along. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    05-31-2015 10:03 AM
    Freakin hilarious!! I was thinking the exact same thing! My friend is having this issue so I said I'd figure it out for her, I've never had my hands on an iPad before and I was following the perfectly clear instructions, no problem. My jaw dropped when I saw the question repeated!! Idiots!
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    09-11-2015 07:12 PM
    if you haven't got a computer can i use some one else's computer to access iTunes
    09-21-2015 06:47 AM
    I think the answer should now be: go to the Apple store and have them explain the same instructions listed here.

That might filter out the people who 'found' or 'bought' a questionable device. Anyone reluctant to take it to a store can be ignored.

Anybody else will have been helped at the store.
    09-21-2015 08:23 AM
    if you haven't got a computer can i use some one else's computer to access iTunes
    Not if they have their own iTunes account. If they don't use iTunes or expect ever to, you might with their permission.
    09-21-2015 09:37 AM
    I think the answer should now be: go to the Apple store and have them explain the same instructions listed here.

That might filter out the people who 'found' or 'bought' a questionable device. Anyone reluctant to take it to a store can be ignored.

Anybody else will have been helped at the store.

The person i was asking for has just lost her son ,who left her his iPad and iPhone but she does not know his passcode or apple id . So i went into the apple shop to ask them ,they said if she takes his death certificate and identification with her they will send it away to apple to set it up as a new one ,.
    09-22-2015 10:11 AM
    deleted as i worked it out!
    Last edited by samuellitten; 10-09-2015 at 06:55 AM.
    10-09-2015 05:09 AM
    What if you don't have a PC and Ipad pro synced to Iphone, I can't find a summary page that allows to recover ?
    06-25-2016 06:59 AM
    What if you don't have a PC and Ipad pro synced to Iphone, I can't find a summary page that allows to recover ?
    Welcome to iMore! If you've forgotten your passcode and you're locked out of your device you'll need to erase it. You can use iCloud (if you have Find My iPhone turned on) or iTunes on a Mac or PC. There is simply no other way to regain access to your device using any other method. More info here:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
    06-25-2016 07:07 AM
    I forgot password and I'd ,old account
    06-25-2016 03:43 PM
    I forgot password and I'd ,old account
    Welcome to iMore! I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but it has probably been answered already in this thread. If you've forgotten your passcode and your device is disabled you'll need to restore using iCloud or iTunes. If you've forgotten your Apple ID password you'll need to reset it at http://iforgot.apple.com to regain access to your device once it has been restored.
    06-25-2016 03:49 PM
    Uisng reset password disk to do , it is a easy way for you .
    Yesterday 05:08 AM
    Uisng reset password disk to do , it is a easy way for you .
    There’s no such thing as a password reset disk for an iOS device.
    SwitchBeach likes this.
    Yesterday 06:18 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD