Jailbreakme 3.0 reboot issue.

dbone15#AC

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So i was jailbroken on 4.2.6 with Greenpois0n and all was well. My home button stopped working completely so I got a warranty replacement from VZW yesterday.

I took the plunge, upgraded to 4.2.8 and jailbroke with the new tool released yesterday. JB was a success. I have no problem installing Cydia packages or doing any JB activities.

Problem is when I reboot. It will stay frozen on the apple screen. I've left it for up to as long as a half hour. Respring takes normal time. 5-10 seconds at most.

I've done a fresh install and re-jailbreak 4 times already. Each time setting up the device as a new one with still the same issue. I'm trying to downgrade to 4.2.6 as I have the SHSH blobs but no luck there.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

anyone else experiencing this?

eaglerugby04

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue with my girlfriends phone, Verizon running 4.2.8 I have no clue why it is doing that. Tried it twice and had to restore.

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same issues with my iPhone. I'm on 4.2.7 I think I am gonna just go back to stock because of the long times it takes to boot up and also my phone has froze a few times and just shut off a few times. All since I used the jailbreakme website

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried it on my wifes Verizon iPhone last night and it all seemed good, then after about 15 minutes. Completely dead. Nothing. Had to hook up to iTunes and do a restore.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I noticed long reboot time with 4.3.3 however, not a problem .. .Still less time than it took my blackberries to reboot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro