New to this

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
So with no surprise with the easy jailbreakme.com jailbreak, a lot of us newbies are trying it out...

Well I'm mainly jailbreaking for Lockinfo... I've read and googled several different sites but keep having problems.

First, I have modmyi.com listed in my sources, but not in my packages.

Second, when I click "Changes" and try to reload, Cydia has some kind of error message there.

And last, I finally was able to find Lockinfo in the search (it wasn't showing up at first until i uninstalled and reinstalled the modmyi source. However, when I go to download it, I get a size mismatch error. How can i get this installed?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Give it a day or so... with lots of new folks trying out the "dark side", the Cydia servers are no doubt slammed... and i would bet the farm that is the reason for many of the issues you and others are experiencing. Give it a day or so and see if it settles down... This is typical after a new JB is released... like chumming the sharks...

Reactions: applefanboi

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
well ended up with a bigger problem, got lock info and biteSMS to install, but when i received a new text, it crashed to boot screen... and would not go off the boot screen. I tried to hard restart it and it just would not go past it...

Went into recovery mode and am restoring the phone now... Thankfully think this is fixing it... thinking I just may stay team Pure for now...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh