Just jailbreaked following the guide from tipb.com, trying to install Winterboard and SBSettings.

I'm constantly getting a message saying 'cannot comply' and is asking me to queue.

Can anybody please help?
    07-06-2011 01:52 PM
    Just jailbreaked following the guide from tipb.com, trying to install Winterboard and SBSettings.

I'm constantly getting a message saying 'cannot comply' and is asking me to queue.

Can anybody please help?
    It may very well be a capacity issue... with the new jailbreak method released this morning, it's possible that Cydia and JailbreakMe.com are getting hammered with traffic. Give it a few hours or even a day and see if it improves. If it doesn't, you many want to restore and try it again.
    07-06-2011 01:58 PM
    I've heard someone else having these problems, hopefully comex will update it soon
    07-06-2011 02:16 PM
    It may very well be a capacity issue... with the new jailbreak method released this morning, it's possible that Cydia and JailbreakMe.com are getting hammered with traffic. Give it a few hours or even a day and see if it improves. If it doesn't, you many want to restore and try it again.
    Exactly, I'm willing to bet if you give it a day or two things will clear up. I see these kinds of things crop up each time a JB is released for the new firmware. Once the initial rush is gone things quickly go back to normal.
    07-06-2011 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD