It's works for my iPod touch 2G running 4.0!
    07-13-2011 07:16 AM
    Does anyone know for sure if patch for JBM has been made available for Verizon iPhone 4? I've read that original patch cause issues for Verizon iPhones and not to use it, that another patch was in the works. On another thread here, someone posted "comex" tweeted yesterday that JBM for Verizon iPhones was now fixed. When I open Cydia, it does not offer me patch. Am I missing something?
    07-14-2011 03:11 PM
    Is everything working for you? You say you have Cydia, so you're already jailbroken.

If not, you could always restore in iTunes and re-jailbreak using redsn0w. That one works with the ViPhone, as many others have confirmed.
    07-14-2011 03:33 PM
    Is everything working for you? You say you have Cydia, so you're already jailbroken.

If not, you could always restore in iTunes and re-jailbreak using redsn0w. That one works with the ViPhone, as many others have confirmed.
    That's exactly what I did last yesterday. Restored with iTunes, then re-jailbroke using redsnOw. Now all is great! No more freezes, reboots or slow functions. Much more stable.
    07-15-2011 07:24 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD