Lockinfo clock/calendar today marker

htpw16

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Is there anyway to re-position the today marker in the clock/calendar plugin? For some reason the rectangular box that highlights today's date is vertically off center leaning more towards the bottom. Anyway to fix this?

PS: im using the calendar feature of the clock plugin...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll see what I can dig up?you've reminded me that I want to change the color of mine.

What version are you running? Mine seems centered well, at least in infoshade, which is all I use.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ah, different versions, but I'll take a peek. Probably in a plist file somewhere if you want to poke around.

htpw16

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah, different versions, but I'll take a peek. Probably in a plist file somewhere if you want to poke around.

Yea that's what I thought. I looked at the plist files in the respective plugin and didn't notice anything related to the marker position. Wish I could post a picture of the problem but since I'm a newb in the forums it won't let me :)

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's always worth trying a tweet/email to David Ashman (the Lockinfo dev), who is incredibly helpful and available when it comes to supporting his work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods