Lockinfo clock/calendar today marker

htpw16

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Is there anyway to re-position the today marker in the clock/calendar plugin? For some reason the rectangular box that highlights today's date is vertically off center leaning more towards the bottom. Anyway to fix this?

PS: im using the calendar feature of the clock plugin...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll see what I can dig up?you've reminded me that I want to change the color of mine.

What version are you running? Mine seems centered well, at least in infoshade, which is all I use.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ah, different versions, but I'll take a peek. Probably in a plist file somewhere if you want to poke around.

htpw16

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah, different versions, but I'll take a peek. Probably in a plist file somewhere if you want to poke around.

Yea that's what I thought. I looked at the plist files in the respective plugin and didn't notice anything related to the marker position. Wish I could post a picture of the problem but since I'm a newb in the forums it won't let me :)

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's always worth trying a tweet/email to David Ashman (the Lockinfo dev), who is incredibly helpful and available when it comes to supporting his work.