Why does BiteSMS not automatically list multiple messages anymore? You now have to touch the little icon in the status the bar. Has it always been this way or am I crazy? I swear it used to automatically list them. Is there a setting somewhere?

Here are screenshots of what I'm talking about:
    You can clearly see I have 2 text messages and it's only displaying 1.

This is after I tapped the text icon in the status bar. I want all multiple messages to show up like this. Help?
    06-29-2011 08:15 PM
    See my reply here.
    06-29-2011 10:10 PM
    I replied there, but I didn't want to jack his thread. Can you just reply here?
    06-29-2011 10:12 PM
    Sure...

Are you sure they ever did? I just tested it on the old version after seeing your other post about this and like always I've had to tap the Quick List icon in the status bar...if you look in the Settings for bite under Lockscreen>Features>Quick List, it even says "tap the quick list icon to display quick list."
    And you responded:
    yeah, I did notice that, but I feel like it didn't used to be that way...
    But my point is that I am on the older version of Bite still...so I think it's been like that since at least the last release. I don't remember it ever being another way, though. Could be wrong, that's just what I remember.
    06-29-2011 10:48 PM
    You might be right... Idk, I could be crazy, but I just would really prefer it to bundle messages.
    06-29-2011 11:06 PM
    By the way, I think if your lockscreen is on when the second message comes in you'll get the behavior in your first screenshot...Quick List will come up when you've received multiple messages and your phone has locked without you looking at them.
    07-08-2011 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD