Hi folks. I recently jailbroke & unlocked my iPhone for TMobile. I now noticed that I do not have the option to send a mms. :/ I went in and changed all my settings under settings > general > network > and Cellular Data Network to the right settings. When I went into the settings > messaging... I realized that I am missing the mms messaging option.

I did not jailbrake this myself, so I'm not sure which program was used. When I go to About its listed that the version is 4.2.1 (8C148) and the firmware is 06.15.00.

Any help would be appreciated. I've been on here looking through every site for about 6 hours.

Thanks so much!
    06-28-2011 09:41 PM
    Hi folks. I recently jailbroke & unlocked my iPhone for TMobile. I now noticed that I do not have the option to send a mms. :/ I went in and changed all my settings under settings > general > network > and Cellular Data Network to the right settings. When I went into the settings > messaging... I realized that I am missing the mms messaging option.

I did not jailbrake this myself, so I'm not sure which program was used. When I go to About its listed that the version is 4.2.1 (8C148) and the firmware is 06.15.00.

Any help would be appreciated. I've been on here looking through every site for about 6 hours.

Thanks so much!
    06-28-2011 09:56 PM
    Hi, I had the same problem when I unlocked a locked AT&T phone so I could use it here in Australia. I was using a givey sim and for some reason I didnt have the MMS so I called my service provider here and told them the situation including the fact its illegally unlocked and they helped me. In cellular data network they gave me details for the APN and also under MMS and MMSC, so give your service provider a call and explain the situation to them.
    goodluck
    megan.moore likes this.
    07-03-2011 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD