Speed Intensifier amazingly speeds our phones up

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Speed Intensifier in Cydia is amazing. When loading such things as from homescreen to Safari is fast as light. Its combined with overclocking and animation speeds with adjustable settings in the settings section. My 3GS is so damn fast now loading. Below is a copy and paste from xsellize. This is now my most favorite app to date. By the way prior to trying this I tried IOverclock which is also in Cydia which sucks compared to this.

Speed Intensifier 5

Description:
Quadruple Your Expectations
This tweak will enhance the speed of your device by speeding up the animations
Compatible with all iOS Devices

Features
- Speed up your device by speeding transition animations
- Doesn't drain batteries
- Works well with other springboard apps (Barrel, vWallpaper)
- Changes speed on selection
- Doesn't Require Respring

What's new in V5
- More Levels and options to let you decrease animation speeds
- Bug Fixes
- Added Info Page
- Not Compatible with iOS 3
- Better integration with SI Addon, makes animations smoother when overclocking.
- Doesn't Require Winterboard

Reactions: vietalogy

slumpey

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Speed Intensifier in Cydia is amazing. When loading such things as from homescreen to Safari is fast as light. Its combined with overclocking and animation speeds with adjustable settings in the settings section. My 3GS is so damn fast now loading. Below is a copy and paste from xsellize. This is now my most favorite app to date. By the way prior to trying this I tried IOverclock which is also in Cydia which sucks compared to this.

What setting do you use?

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ahh I see; just installed it.......wow, those speeding up animations does seem to make the phone faster, even the camera app loads up faster!!

conan1071

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
What am I missing? I go to cydia on my jailbroken iphone 4 for verizon, touch the search button, type speed intensifier and search comes up with a lot of results none of which are speed intensifier???

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
What am I missing? I go to cydia on my jailbroken iphone 4 for verizon, touch the search button, type speed intensifier and search comes up with a lot of results none of which are speed intensifier???

you need to add an additional source. In cydia, go to:
-Manage (on the bottom row)
-Sources
-Edit (top right corner)
-Add (top left corner)
-In the dialog box type: xSellize Repo
-Add Source

This will add an additional source with access to additional apps to your cydia store. That work?

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I use FakeClockUp which seems to do the same thing. Is there anyone who has used both and can say this one is superior in some way?

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I installed this last night and holy sh*t!! It is so fast! This will prob be the only reason why I jb iOS 5 this falll

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else getting an error message when downloading that states in "red" size mismatch? Then the download says complete.

Thanks.
Rob

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner