Speed Intensifier amazingly speeds our phones up

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i can see something like this harming the phone over a time period.

How? Its not a hardware overclock. All it does is shorten the animation times within the software. These were always arbitrary in the sense that the animations took longer than the phone actually did to load. This was how it was intended as well in my opinion, which is why ios was always so smooth with very little lag.

Either way, i do not see how speeding up animation graphics could cause any hardware issues (even over time).

conan1071

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
you need to add an additional source. In cydia, go to:
-Manage (on the bottom row)
-Sources
-Edit (top right corner)
-Add (top left corner)
-In the dialog box type: xSellize Repo
-Add Source

This will add an additional source with access to additional apps to your cydia store. That work?

Downloaded, how do I know if it worked???

ProEvo

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Cool tip about these apps. imo Fakeclockup is superior. Anyway...

IF you use animation on your homescreen, i.e. weather, etc. Fakeclock up can speed up or slow down those animations.

So if you think it is too slow or fast you can use this to adjust.

NOTE: I haven't tested VWallpaper, but with the bliss and HTC weather apps this works.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Btw I use fakeclockup myself?basically the same app but (in my experience) much better on battery than SI.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
After reading through this thread I decided to go with FakeClockUp and it has been working great for 24hrs. I am using 2x on my iPhone 4 and 1.6x on my son's 3GS and my other son's 4g Touch and my brother's 3GS. So far no crashes or complaints from anybody and I love the speed boost...

---
A quick update... after two/three days my iPhone 4 seemed a little unstable here and there with a couple springboard crashes and such so I dialed FakeClockUp back to 1.6x. All the other devices seem fine with 1.6x so we will see..

Last edited:

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, xsellize repo version 5.0.3 via cydia is the app I'm trying to download and still get the "red" size mismatch. Totally sucks.

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Massie, just tried FakeClockUp and still get the same Size Mismatch. No clue why this is happening and no real solution. I've looked thru Google and Youtube and no answers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh