Why do I have these?

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
When I go to delete any apps these spots show up and say hen I hit the x button it says do you want to delete this bookmark. I don't know how to get rid if these because when I delete them they come back.
Any help?
Restart iPhone by holding down home and power button till screen goes black. If a restart doesn't do it, Restore your iPhone in iTunes(wouldn't do this becuase it deletes everything and a restore would put them back). If you don't want to restore try putting them in a folder.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
use a better hosting site imageshak, photobucket, Flickr and then take your screenshot transfer it to the computer host it and post up here.

Are you trying to delete Cydia apps or Apple Apps? When you say they come back do they come back right away? after a reboot? after a sync?

Do you have the sync new apps option checked in iTunes?

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
They look like blank icons created with iBlank. They should be able to be removed like any other app by clicking on 'x' when in wiggle mode. Perhaps you are removing them, but you have so many that it looks like they're coming back.

zachslusser

May 18, 2010
Visit site
No I'm removing them and then un wiggling the screen and then re wiggling and they will be gone. But then they come back.
What is iblank?

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
You had to have installed something that created the blank icons, like a theme or something.

If you didn't use iBlank (or a variant), SSH in to your phone, and go to the /var/mobile/Library/WebClips directory. WebClips are basically those icons, and if you saved a Safari bookmark to your home screen. Delete everything in your WebClips folder. Reboot. Report back. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal