If you select "hide slider label" in Lockinfo, it will also take away the camera app. I'll try the Photoshop. Never used it so it will be a new experience. Thanks.
    Grunt, did you get this sorted? I thought I'd mention that the "hide slider label" setting I was talking about is in the CameraLock settings, not Lockinfo. Doesn't take care of the whole thing but would help with the text...
    06-22-2011 08:22 AM
    Battery drain slightly, so i'm holding off for now. Found out how to get rid of the slider arrow though, i used "trickslide", and that took care of it. Camera app doesn't look good with my Star Wars lockscreens, unless i could be able to re-position it on the screen. Working on it, and will let you know. Thanks.
    06-22-2011 09:58 AM
    Interesting, I've been running an experiment today with my battery--in two hours it hasn't lost a single cent. (No real usage, though.) I wonder if it just felt like it was draining because I was playing around with things more often.

I'll still keep an eye on things and let you all know...
    06-22-2011 11:21 AM
    As soon as i added the camera app to the lockscreen, i was also playing around with it a lot more, which probably accounted for the slight battery drain. If you figure out a way to move that camera app around on the lockscreen, please let me know. I have a great picture of Darth Vader with an open hand, and that app would look super, as if he was holding it out to someone!
    06-22-2011 12:43 PM
    Right now, this is the best that i can do. Photo is of our next president!
    06-25-2011 03:12 PM
    Love this! Definitely makes it easier to take pictures!
    06-27-2011 11:38 AM
    FYI. When you put the camera app on your lockscreen, you lose any text that you have in the "slide to unlock" box.
    06-30-2011 11:35 AM
    Update: for now I've uninstalled it. It seemed to give me some noticeable battery drain when a certain bug came upbasically the button would sometimes disappear after a lockscreen event involving lockinfo or bite, and the drain seemed to follow. Reported to dev but never heard back.

So for now I'm back to Activator on my LS. If I can solve the battery issue I'd gladly put Cameralock back.

Did anyone else have battery issues? My setup was Always Show Button and return to lock screen after snapshot.
    06-30-2011 11:48 AM
    Love this little tweak!

Just wish it had the privacy feature like in iOS 5
    06-30-2011 12:37 PM
    I use Slideaway, and have the camera as one of my two icons on my lockscreen.
    06-30-2011 05:21 PM
    I use Slideaway, and have the camera as one of my two icons on my lockscreen.
    Slideaway is nice, but i don't like the slide bar. Maybe if it was transparent. I also prefer the notifications from Lockinfo. Thanks for your input.
    06-30-2011 08:13 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD