notified pro

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Who here still uses? I removed it, but I'm kind of having separation anxiety and I may want to go back.. Does anyone still have conflicts with notified pro and the new BiteSMS 5.3? Thanks in advance.

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I removed it also as I prefer Lockinfo with Bitesms (or just Bitesms by itself). Responding to people from the lock screen is a huge plus for me and with Lockinfo you can turn off the lock screen sms notification option leaving it all up to Bitesms to do it's thing. Plus with Lockinfo anything you touch takes you straight to that application/notification. This will definitely hold me over until IOS 5. As far as Notified Pro working with Bitesms, it seemed to double up notifications and I would have to go into two different applications to get rid of one text I had already read. Not a big deal but kind of annoying. In addition, if you didn't already know the developer for Notified went to work for Apple, so there will be no updates to get rid of the few bugs that are left (it won't be polished). It is a good notification system though.

jjdustr340

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using Notified Pro Beta with the "beta" notification bar and I love it. No conflicts with Bite at all. Looks very nice IMHO and works well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2