So i was in ifile trying to change my sms audio and ended up replacing a file by accident.now i cant hear most of the sounds on my phone. I know what file i need its sms-received6.caf

Id appriciate if anyone knew how to fix this or could send me the file through email or something
    06-15-2011 10:01 PM
    sms-received6.caf is just the "Electronic" SMS tone. If you can't hear most of your sounds, you did something else. But if all you want is that one tone, just Google "sms-received6.caf" and you'll find some downloads.
    06-15-2011 10:41 PM
    Im gonna have to replace that whole root then i guess.i dont know how i only touched the one file
    06-15-2011 10:48 PM
    I cant hear any sounds in the uisounds folder,where the file i deleted was
    06-15-2011 10:54 PM
    Yikes...wish I could help more, but this is exactly why I don't use iFile. I'm too afraid of accidentally tapping the wrong thing...

Can you see the other files in that folder still, or are they just gone?
    06-16-2011 12:36 AM
    LOL lucky for you I backed up that folder recently editing my sounds. I can put it on my Dropbox for you just PM me or email me(in my profile). I will also send you a link to a blog site post of an easier way to change your system sounds that wont change the original files.

PS
    You'll need to know how to SSH into your device or use iPhone Explorer
    06-16-2011 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD