Anyone get this working? I have it installed, top item on Winterboard and checked off as my ONLY theme (turned off everything else). Still, LockInfo looks the same. There is no additional option in LockInfo to configure under Appearance (ie; no other themes show up there, just this new theme in Winterboard) and my lockscreen, homescreen and infoshade remain unchanged. What am I missing?
    no, I tried it out and had the same issue you did. I gave up and did it the original way and without winterboard.
    09-27-2011 07:43 PM
    Like I mentioned above I don't use it, but one thing worth trying is to see if you're using Classic as your Default Theme in Lockinfo>Appearance. Then under the Infoshade, Homescreen, and Lockscreen options tick off the Use Default option...I wouldn't be surprised if the theme only worked when using the Classic settings.

Just an idea, let us know if that helps though.
    09-27-2011 09:38 PM
    Like I mentioned above I don't use it, but one thing worth trying is to see if you're using Classic as your Default Theme in Lockinfo>Appearance. Then under the Infoshade, Homescreen, and Lockscreen options tick off the Use Default option...I wouldn't be surprised if the theme only worked when using the Classic settings.

Just an idea, let us know if that helps though.
    Thanks for suggestion. I had Classic as my theme and then had "Default" for Infoshade, Lockscreen, Homescreen. Still, I tried actually selecting "Classic" for each of those three and still it does nothing to change the appearance of LockInfo on any of the screens. I'd be curious if anyone gets this working. I emailed the dev and haven't heard back.
    09-27-2011 11:41 PM
    I went ahead and downloaded the .deb for this theme just so I could compare it with the Macthemes original...don't know if it matters, but I see that the original theme has a "Bundles" folder, while the Cydia version has a "bundles" folder (lowercase "b").

It might be nothing, but all my 4.3.x themes have capital B "Bundles"...are you comfortable going in to change that? If you are, you can easily use the Macthemes version if this one won't work for you...
    Last edited by Massie; 09-28-2011 at 12:33 AM.
    09-28-2011 12:31 AM
    Took another look this morning, and it definitely seems like the original will theme more than the Winterboard-only version does, particularly on the lockscreen. If you want to install it the old-fashioned way for the full effect I'm happy to lend a hand.
    09-28-2011 08:15 AM
    I can't get it to work on the lockscreen with 4.2.8.
    09-28-2011 10:16 AM
    Took another look this morning, and it definitely seems like the original will theme more than the Winterboard-only version does, particularly on the lockscreen. If you want to install it the old-fashioned way for the full effect I'm happy to lend a hand.
    Thanks, Massie. I may give it a try and then ask if I run into problems. Looks like a handful of directions have been provided by kind users here so I might give it a go!
    09-28-2011 10:25 PM
    Cool. Actually, the best directions are included as a text file with the theme download. Super easy, but yeah, if you need a hand just ask.
    09-28-2011 11:28 PM
    link down (
    03-27-2013 11:58 AM
    link down (
    This thread is two years old, and lockinfo 3 is no longer supported.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    03-27-2013 04:43 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD